Friday, October 20, 2017

All this Old Navy Email but I'm Not Buying

I get all this OLD NAVY email because I got there credit card and I bought some things for my kid... but I am not buying anything more, at least for a while. But I don't care.

 
It's (almost) time to spree. View in web browser.
 
  You've got
$25 in Rewards 
See below to redeem.
OLD NAVY
 
NEW ARRIVALS   /   WOMEN   /   WOMEN'S PLUS   /   MATERNITY   /   MEN   /   GIRLS   /   BOYS   /   TODDLER   /   BABY
 
 
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 OR MORE
 
 
IN-STORE & ONLINE. STARTS TOMORROW, 10/21 | you have SUPER CASH | IT'S (ALMOST) TIME TO SPREE | no exclusions! | Spend it all in one place. Here are a few tips: | (1) Choose ALL of your faves | (2) Use your codes at checkout | (3) Rack up savings on EVERY SINGLE THING | (4) Let the good times roll | Excludes giftcards. Details below.
CARDMEMBER EXCLUSIVE! EARN 2X POINTS* when you redeem and use your Gap family brand credit card
fill your cart with newness
MENWOMEN
WOMEN'S PLUSMATERNITY
GIRLSBOYS
TODDLER GIRLSTODDLER BOYS
BABY GIRLSBABY BOYS
You've got codes. GET THEM READYHave Super Cash questions? WE'VE GOT ANSWERS
THESE ARE AH-MAZING & SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES
 

No comments: