Sunday, October 31, 2021

Poems of Yolanda Pantin... in English

Everything that separates me from you

it's sadness


Everything you feel

distant heart

dumb grief

is all i hear


sing me


Mother

that you are in those

that I have loved


Shadow

whose shadow changed

until I reach you

cold earth

where the child left


and it was instant


How much do you feel

blind

grave heart


everything that binds me to you

it's sadness 

More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information

Send feedback

Side panels 




Todo lo que me separa de ti

es tristeza

Todo lo que siente
corazón distante
muda pena
es todo cuanto escucho

mío cante

Madre
que estás en aquellos
que he amado

Sombra
cuya sombra mudó
hasta alcanzarte
fría tierra
dó el niño dejó

y fue instante

Cuanto siente
ciega
corazón grave

todo lo que me une a ti
es tristeza


No comments: